Thursday, February 21, 2013

Greater Vision's Weekend Schedule

From Greater Vision's email newsletter of February 21, 2013:


We'll be heading out tonight for a full weekend of concerts in the great state of Illinois! We'll be starting in the South, and ending up in the North, so be sure to check out the schedule to see if we'll be close to you, if you live in "the land of Lincoln."

I've also included next week's schedule, plus some other great news in this edition of our Email Update! Thanks for taking the time to read it!
The Schedule...
Friday - Marion, IL
Saturday - Hoopeston, IL (See AD)
Sunday - Wauconda, IL (847)-526-8254

Next Week...
Friday (3/1) - Ft. Worth, TX
Saturday (3/2) - Austin, TX
Sunday (3/3) - Deer Park, TX

To see our complete Schedule, click HERE.

Earlier today, I had the opportunity to approve the final song sequence for our new CD, which is scheduled for release in late April. I'll write more about it in the next Update, but I did want to say how blessed and thankful we are to have some GREAT new songs I believe will be a blessing and encouragement to you! I'm going to ask Ben to put together a "audio preview" together that I can include in an upcoming Update! I think you're really going to enjoy the new CD!

As always, thank you for your prayers and your friendship. You are a very important part of what we do. We are thankful for YOU!

Have a blessed weekend!
Gerald Wolfe
Greater Vision
http://greatervisionmusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment