Monday, February 11, 2013

Ernie Haase and StowTown Records Present New Single by Beyond The Ashes, "Living In The Moment"

Living In The Moment

Hello My Friends,

Read this quote slowly and let the words sink in:

“Be reverent before the dawning day. Do not think of what will be in a year,
or in ten years. Think of to-day.” – Romain Rolland

I love that quote! I know how hard it is to take your mind off of the future or off of the past. Trust me, I REALLY do! I read great quotes and Bible verses all the time to keep me focused. One tool, more than anything else, has been a new song I can’t stop listening to. It’s called “Living In The Moment”.

I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you not only to this song, but also to the newest StowTown Records artist, Beyond The Ashes. Their debut project is the newest project Wayne Haun and I have been producing for the StowTown label. It is called “Living In The Moment.” (Recorded at my request, of course. :) )




This song is a great resource. As a matter of fact, their whole album is just amazing! You are going love it. The release date for this project is March 5, 2013.


Remember, take a moment to live and glory in the day that the Lord has made for YOU. Yesterday is the PAST; the future, a PONDER; right now a PRESENT! Rejoice and be glad in His presence TODAY! Psalm 118:24

Think of it this way …

If this life is one act
Why do we lay all these traps
We put them right in our path
When we just wanna be free 
I will not waste my days
Making up all kinds of ways
To worry about all the things
That will not happen to me 
So I just let go of what I know I don't know
And I know I only do this by

Living in the moment
Living my life
Easy and breezy
With peace in my mind
I got peace in my heart
Got peace in my soul
Wherever I'm going,
I'm already home
I'm living in the moment
(Lyrics from the song “Living In The Moment”)

Living in the moment is a healthy way to be at your best for the calling God has placed within your grasp. Good Spiritual health includes mental health, too, you know. Your attitude is everything!

So enjoy the song(s) and get to know our new friends Beyond The Ashes. If you feel lead, share this with someone today. You can change a life and someone’s world with music. I truly believe that from the core of my soul.

Living In The Moment!
Ernie



Copyright © 2013 Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, All rights reserved.
http://www.erniehaase.com/
Our mailing address is:
Ernie Haase and Signature Sound
P.O. Box 2288
Stow, OH 44224

No comments:

Post a Comment