Thursday, February 3, 2011

Legacy Five Announces New Pianist


From Legacy Five's email newsletter February 2/11:

Trey Ivey to join Legacy Five

Legacy Five is pleased to announce that 21 year old Trey Ivey will be joining Legacy Five as their new pianist. Trey is from Cleveland, Georgia but will soon make Nashville, Tennessee his new home.
Trey played the piano for The Mike Lefevre Quartet from November 2006 until March 2010 and most recently was the pianist for The Old Paths.
Scott Fowler of Legacy Five states, "I first heard Trey a couple of years ago at the National Quartet Convention in Louisville, Kentucky. I remember thinking then that this young man was a great player and would do nothing but get better. I made a mental note to myself to keep an eye on Trey. When Tim Parton announced he would be leaving, I knew I needed to make contact with Trey. All of the Legacy Five guys are excited to have Trey a part of our team."
Trey states, "I am so thankful that God allows me to do what I love to do. I am very excited about joining Legacy Five and look forward to seeing what the future holds. It is a real honor to follow in the footsteps of two of my heroes, Roger Bennett and Tim Parton."
Trey will begin traveling with Legacy Five on February 12, but will not officially assume the role of pianist until Tim's departure on February 28.
For more information, visit www.legacyfive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment