Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ernie Haase and Signature Sound Christmas Tour

From the EHSS email newsletter of December 10, 2012:




Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone! We hope you’re doing well and enjoying the most wonderful time of the year with the ones you love most…I know we are. We have been in some of the most beautiful theaters this Christmas tour and have sung to some of the most cheerful people I have ever met. I’ve got to tell you: the EHSS concert goers are in a class all by themselves. Even the event coordinators at each venue brag on you to us and tell us that of all the “Stars” they bring into their venues, the EHSS fans are, by far, the BEST! So, thanks for making us who we are. We’ve got a big family – and a fun one at that.

I am so proud of all the dates on this Christmas Tour. There is one date in particular that I am very proud of and it is yet to come. After a 30-year absence from my high school stage, I am returning with the guys to do five shows in two days at my alma mater, Castle High School in Newburgh, Indiana on December 14 & 15. We are doing three shows for the whole student body (it’s a BIG school) and then two shows for the public. Only a few tickets remain – YES!!!!

Along with EHSS, we will be performing with the very choirs I got my start with: The Castle Choir and Show Choir (The Knight Sensations). I am so pumped about this and I’m very honored that some old classmates of mine are coming back home to see the show and hang out backstage at a private meet and greet before the show.

What more can I say? I think you can tell that I am about as excited as I have ever been about Signature Sound and the way we have been blessed. Doug, Devin and Paul all send their love and we can’t wait to celebrate with you this next week. If we are in your area, or even if you have to drive a distance to be with us, DON’T MISS this exciting show!

Here are the remaining dates for our 2012 Every Light That Shines At Christmas Tour.

December 13th - Lexington, SC - TICKETS
December 14th - Newburgh, IN - TICKETS
December 15th - Newburgh, IN - TICKETS
December 16th - Newark, OH - TICKETS

Peace to you,
Ernie

P.S. Our webmaster has asked me to remind you that in order to have the best possible chance of getting orders delivered in time for Christmas, please get any online store orders in as soon as possible.

Copyright © 2012 Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you either opted in at our website or have purchased online from us in the past ...
Our mailing address is:
Ernie Haase and Signature Sound
P.O. Box 2288
Stow, OH 44224

No comments:

Post a Comment