Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Terah Crabb Penhollow: Putting Family First

Terah Crabb Penhollow has made the difficult decision to come off the road with Crabb Revival to be able to stay at home to be a mom and wife. After almost 15 years on the road and with her son, Logan, starting school this fall, Terah feels that this is the best decision for her family.

Amanda Smith, a current member of the group, will take on Terah’s solos and vocal leads. “I have been traveling on the road full time since I was 12 years old, I am now a 26 year old mother of a five year old sweet little boy, who will be starting Kindergarten this year! With lots of prayers that were prayed, I have decided it's time to come off the road for a while and focus on my family. Not only that, but I am very excited to get more involved in the church. I'm sad to leave, but I know that God has His hand on my brother and Crabb Revival. I am excited to see what is in store for them,” states Terah.

Adam Crabb adds, “All though I’m sad that Terah is leaving, I know that God has something great for her. She will be missed very much by all of Crabb Revival. In my heart, I know that she has prayed about this and is making the right decision for this season. I’m looking forward to see what God has in store for Crabb Revival. We have seen over 2000 souls saved in almost two years, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.”

1 comment:

  1. Now that your not singing with the Bowlings what are you doing now and were are you going to church at?

    ReplyDelete