Friday, January 14, 2011

Tim Parton Resigns from Legacy 5


After serving as Legacy Five's pianist for 5 years, Tim Parton is getting off the road and has accepted a position at 3ABN (3 Angels Broadcasting Network) in West Frankfort, Illinois. Tim's new role at 3 ABN has already begun, but Tim has committed to "juggle his schedule" and remain with Legacy Five until his replacement can be found. Scott Fowler of Legacy Five states, "Scott, Glenn, Gus and I will certainly miss Tim. His professional contribution to Legacy Five has been extraordinary, but mostly we will miss him personally. Tim is one of my favorite people and I wish him and his family all the best."
Tim Parton officially joined Legacy Five as their permanent full time pianist in March of 2007 following the death of Legacy Five co-founder and pianist, Roger Bennett. Tim filled in for Legacy Five for about a year prior to that when Roger could not travel due to his illness.
Tim says, "From the beginning, back in the days when I was just filling in for Roger, I was thrilled to be a part of these guys. I've enjoyed the rapport among them and have laughed myself sick at some of their antics on stage...many of which the audience wasn't even aware of! Legacy Five has become my best friends and I'm going to miss seeing them every weekend and the many dear friends I've made. Looking back at how God has orchestrated my life, I'm excited about this new chapter in my life."
If you are interested in reading more about Tim and his endeavors, go to www.TimParton.com and subscribe to his blog.
Persons interested in applying for the position of pianist for Legacy Five should contact Scott Fowler by email at: scottfowler@legacyfive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment