Friday, July 13, 2012

Legacy Five Announces Departure of Glenn Dustin

From Legacy Five's Email Newsletter July 12, 2012:


We are sad to announce Glenn Dustin's departure from Legacy Five. Glenn was an original member of our group. His magnetic personality and stellar bass voice, has endeared him to audiences across the United States, and in other countries, over the past twelve years.

Here is a personal statement from Glenn:

Dear Legacy Five Family,

If you know me at all, you know I am a man of few words, so I'll be brief.

It is with much regret that I am announcing my resignation. Effective immediately, I will no longer be traveling and singing with Legacy Five. I have had the time of my life, traveling the highways with L5, getting to meet so many wonderful people. However, nothing lasts forever. I have been honored to see so many things that I would have never had the opportunity to, apart from L5. I have so many wonderful memories, and I will miss so many people.

Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers, and continue to pray for and encourage L5. I will miss those men, and I doubt there will be a day that passes where I don't think of them. I have so many wonderful memories.

In His Grip,

Glenn "Cuz" Dustin


We have already begun the process of searching for a new Bass Singer. We would appreciate your prayerful support, as we trust the Lord to bring us the person He has already chosen to complete our group . Please keep Glenn and his family in your prayers as they begin this new chapter in their lives.

Those interested in being considered for the bass singer position need to submit an MP3 to scottfowler@legacyfive.com

On The Road . . .
Here are the dates for the next two weeks. Check out our website for details.
We appreciate you guys more than we could ever tell you.

07/12 Red Deer AB Westerner Park
6:00PM
07/13 Red Deer AB
Westerner Park
6:00PM
07/14 Red Deer AB Westerner Park
6:00PM
07/15 Kalispell MT Christian Center Assembly of God
7:00PM
07/21 Dubois PA Clarion Hotel Banquet Room 7:00PM
07/22 Lebanon PA Coleman Park Amphitheater 7:00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment