Friday, January 3, 2014

CLASSIC ARTISTS RECORDS, LLC RELEASES NEW CHARLIE GRIFFIN CD PROJECT NEW RADIO SING IS HAPPY TRACKS!

Classic Artists Records, LLC of Charlotte, NC is starting 2014 with some great music by Charlie Griffin. The new release is PROMISES, featuring a mix of new and favorite songs that are on the 20 song CD.

The first radio single is LEAVE A LOT OF HAPPY TRACKS! Happy Tracks is 50 years old and was a cross over song for Country Artists Kenny Price, The Browns, The Wilburn Brothers and others. In Southern gospel The LeFevres and Florida Boys are noted for their renditions.

Charlie shares, “ I remember this song being sung in revivals and Camp meetings as a child. Winston Miller was the first I heard sing it live. Don Warren was on the Hammond B-3. Then I heard it on the gospel tv show, JUBILEE. “

Project producer Chris Sutton says, “We took what Charlie heard and made it have that Cajun feel. Art Bain on the piano, Jeff Perdue on accordion and David Johnson really made HAPPY TRACKS rock. It definitely makes you move and is a feel good song.”

When asked about this project, Griffin said, “ Each CD project I record has a theme. This project is PROMISES! As I studied my theology course, I began to see so many promises written in the Bible. Many of those promises are explicit while others are implied. As I thought on this, I began to see how many of those promises I missed or that were compromised for me, for everyone. I worked to find songs that were about the promises given to us. The mix of songs is positive and makes for a great listening experience.”

PROMISES! features songs from the pens of Charlie Griffin, Dianne Wilkinson with Chris Binion, Linda Allred, John Stallings, Mike Payne, Glen Campbell, David Ingles and a host of other accomplished lyricists.

Charlie states, “Each promise is a gift. Yes, how sweet are the promises found in God’s word! We are to believe in the promises and take them one by one. Standing on the promises, we can Celebrate Jesus Name. He is my everything; how about you?

“First John 4:4 (NIV)- You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
Romans 8;20 (NIV)- We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.”

As I read these promises and countless other promises, I find determination to stand and fight the good fight. I find encouragement to live in the now. I find the strength in the “PROMISES” to “Take Back What The Devil Stole From Me!”

The radio single and complete cd is available now. For more information on the Charlie Griffin’s music or motivational seminars access www.CharlieGriffin.Net, email Charlie@CharlieGriffin.Net or call 704-374-5910. For easy DJ radio or internet access downloads, http://musictoradio.com/Charlie_Griffin/audio.php.

No comments:

Post a Comment