Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Doug Anderson Decides to Pursue Full Time Solo Ministry

A Word From Ernie Haase...


It is with great sadness, but also excitement, that I announce Doug Anderson's prayerful decision to pursue his solo ministry in a full-time capacity. Both Doug and I felt it best to sit down and share this news with you via video so that he may share his heart regarding his vision and plans for the future.

PLEASE CLICK HERE to view this 7-minute press release from Doug and me.


From a very grateful heart, I personally want to thank Doug for his 13 years of service, and for his help and unwavering loyalty in getting "Signature Sound" off the ground. We are forever brothers and he will be in my prayers daily. I wish him and his dear family nothing but the best.
I ask you to please keep the Anderson family, along with the EHSS family, in your prayers as we move forward with our calling to bring hope and joy to a hurting world.
To learn more about Doug's solo ministry you can go to his website at www.dougandersonmusic.com. Book him right away; he will be a blessing to you!
In closing, thank you for your prayers and support. Most of all, thank you for trusting me to navigate these series of events so we can continue to bring you the level of entertainment and professionalism that you have come to know and love as your "Ambassadors of Joy"...EHSS!!!
We Love You,
Ernie

No comments:

Post a Comment