Wednesday, August 7, 2013

News from Channing Eleton

From Channing Eleton's email newsletter of August 6, 2013:

Can you feel it? The last fleeting days of summer are passing us by. Not sure I'm quite ready for it just yet. I'm writing this from the last couple days of my family's summer vacation. I'm trying to soak it up and breathe it all in.

I will say this has been one of the busiest summers, if not the busiest, since I've been in the music biz. We've had some amazing concerts this year and have met many new friends. After five years of doing solo work, I feel I'm starting to get my "sea legs"...so to speak. God has done so many great things this year.

As I reflect on the first half of 2013, I recall some big doors that opened for me. I also remember some big breakthroughs within me. God is up to something, I'm just trying to be obedient to follow
Him in each step I take.


NEW CD

We're progressing on the new recording and I'm loving the sound and feel of it. I'm truly proud of these new songs God has blessed me to write. I'm thinking the new record will be called Fredericksburg. I know, I know...You're probably saying to yourself, "Fredericksburg? What does that mean?"

All I can say, at this point is, it's my life in four minutes. And I think once you hear it, many of you will be able to relate. Just hang on, it will be worth the wait...


TOUR DATES

I'm starting to work on my 2014 schedule. Please email me if you'd like me to come play at your event or church. Bookings are the most challenging part of what I do. I am asking for your help.

Most importantly, please pray for this area of my ministry.

Please contact my office for information on booking and scheduling. Email me here:
booking@channingeleton.com



MERCHANDISE

Another great way to support our work is to purchase a CD or T-Shirt in my website STORE. It's a very important part of what we do.

Call to action: If you have not picked up a copy of my new CD, Summer Rains Have Gone, I encourage you to do that. Not only will you be blessed with good, uplifting music, you will be helping to further the Kingdom as we travel from week to week.

If you already have some of my CDs, help me spread the word about my music and ministry by purchasing a T-Shirt or CD for your friends and/or family.

Click here: STORE



LET'S STAY IN TOUCH DAILY

If you have a TWITTER account click HERE and follow me.

If you are on FACEBOOK, click HERE and make sure to LIKE my music Facebook Page.



YOUTUBE

Make sure to check out my latest concept video for my song, DAYS.





UNTIL NEXT MONTH

I absolutely love what I do what a passion. I believe in what I'm doing with everything in me. You know why? Because I know I'm doing exactly what God has called me to do.

When you find yourself in the middle of God's will for your life, there's peace. Though the waters may be unchartered and rough at times, there is peace.

Jesus never promised that we would not have hard times. But, He promised that He would NEVER leave us.

Whatever you are facing today, remember there is a wonderful Savior that loves you and is walking right beside you. Don't give up!


Please, above all, pray for me. Pray for my family. Thank you.

God bless you Friend! Keep dreaming and keep believing!

Channing

No comments:

Post a Comment