Friday, November 6, 2009

Mercy's Well Soars to New Heights


Nashville, TN (Nov. 4, 2009) – Dynamic vocal trio, Mercy’s Well, has scored the highest chart position to date with their current single, “I’ll See You Soon.” The song, written by Donna Beauvais and Twila McBride-Labar, came in on the Singing News Top 80 chart at #27 for the upcoming December issue of the magazine.
The group has been blessed and overwhelmed by the response to the message of the song. They have received numerous emails and testimonies of how God has used it in individual situations to bring comfort and hope in a time of loss. One of the listeners sent this email to Mercy’s Well recently, “I absolutely love this song, along with many other people. My mom and dad, older sister, and twin granddaughters are gone on to be with the Lord, and I think of them when I hear it. I miss my parents a lot but my sister passed away on March 7, 2008. She was taken away so young, only 60 and it was very unexpected. Since my parents passed away, she was kind of mine and my younger sister’s substitute mom. We three sisters always went shopping the day after Thanksgiving together and that was an annual outing that we so enjoyed. My younger sister lives in Gastonia, NC so I don’t get to see her often. Thank God for my children and grandchildren. This song gives me peace when I hear it on the radio as I sing along.”
To learn more about Mercy’s Well and their hit single “I’ll See You Soon,” visit http://www.mercyswell.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment