Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Cupps Announce Their Daughter's Wedding Date.


WILLIAMSBURG, KY - (Nov 14, 2012) Rev. Troy and Barbara Cupp of the Southern Gospel group known as The Cupps from Williamsburg, KY, are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Sarah Cupp to Benjamin Dishman on December 22nd, 2012.
Benjamin is the son of Rev. Gerald and Teresa Dishman of Monticello, KY. “The years have gone by so fast, and our baby is getting married. We’re glad that she has found someone that believes in her ministry, and will not take her away from it. Ben is a good person and his talent as a musician will only add to our group. We love him very much.” stated Barbara.
“I love Ben very much, and I’m excited about him becoming a part of our group,” stated Sarah, “I love to travel and sing with my family. It’s what I’ve always known and done growing up. I started singing when I was only 4 years-old, and now I’m 20. Over the years, I’ve seen many people give their hearts to God through our music, and I believe in what we do. Although I’m getting married, I will continue to travel and sing with The Cupps.”
The couple will be united in marriage at the New Life Tabernacle, located at 886 Black Oak Road in Williamsburg, KY, and will also make their home in Williamsburg, KY.

No comments:

Post a Comment