Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Phil Cross Announces Launch of Phil Cross Productions

Cross Music Group, Chattanooga, TN {June 25, 2013} With over 30 years’ experience, award-winning songwriter, artist, and producer, Phil Cross announces the launch of a new division of Cross Music Group, Phil Cross Productions.

Phil Cross Productions is a company dedicated to providing outstanding services to artists, churches and organizations including audio recording, video, photography and graphic design, as well as marketing services, mentoring and branding.

“My journey in Gospel music began as a songwriter in 1983 and God has blessed me beyond my highest dreams,” Cross stated. “In 1991, I was led to form Poet Voices, and for more than ten years we were blessed with great God-given success as we traveled singing Gospel Music, the greatest music on earth. During this amazing journey, I have received priceless mentoring by caring friends like Elmer Cole and Chris White. I know how much these men and others have helped me as they invested their time and talent in both me and my Gospel Music calling. Likewise, I want to share my talent and expertise with today’s artists, helping them go beyond what they ever thought possible as they connect with Phil Cross Productions. I am excited to begin this new phase of my life, supporting others through high-quality production services designed to help them be the very best they can be.”

Phil Cross Productions is a division of Cross Music Group, Inc. based in Chattanooga, TN. The mission of Cross Music Group is to use music to lead people to Christ and to encourage believers. Whether it is through touring or through our products and services, it is our desire to share God as we proclaim Him and praise Him around the world. For more information and a complete listing of services now available at Phil Cross Productions, visit http://philcrossmusic.com/ or call 423-285-8755 or Brian Burchfield 423-754-4350.

About Phil Cross
Phil Cross is known as a one of today’s most anointed Christian music artists and is highly regarded as a composer, singer, and speaker. He began using his God-given musical talents as a teenager and has been writing songs since 1983. Brought up in a Christian home by loving parents, Phil has truly been blessed with a marvelous life in service to God.
God has miraculously brought Phil Cross to a place of prominence in music ministry. He has long been known as one of today’s finest composers. He has received many of Gospel music’s highest honors including Dove Awards, Song Of The Year, and Songwriter Of The Year honors. Although he has gained recognition as a composer and a singer, and has had a great deal of success as a musician, Phil has remained genuine and sincere. His strongest desire is to let everyone know that God is on their side and He has an incredible plan for their lives.
Some of Phil’s notable compositions include: “I Am Redeemed,” “Champion of Love,” “One Holy Lamb,” “Yes I Am,” “When I Get Carried Away” and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment