Monday, December 16, 2013

ANDREA THOMAS PRESENTS A CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER

Holiday EP Available Now

NASHVILLE, TN – It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas and Andrea Thomas - rising female vocalist - has something to add to your holiday playlist. Andrea's holiday EP, A Christmas to Remember, is now available online through her website and all digital retailers. Featuring seasonal classics and new tunes, the EP has something for everyone and truly ushers in that "holiday feeling" perfect for those special moments only experienced during the Christmas season.

"Christmas is my favorite time of the year," Andrea says. "I could listen to Christmas music all year long so recording these special tracks was so fun and exciting. I remember singing the classics with my family around the piano since when I was a little girl so being able to write some of the Christmas songs on my EP has been a gift in itself. There's one song particularly special on the EP entitled "This Holiday Give Love Away" that was co-written with my mother Diana Thomas. We had the best time writing together, drinking hot tea and turning on Christmas lights for inspiration. It's one of my favorites on the album!"

Reflecting on Christmas traditions, Andrea shares: "My favorite Christmas memory was decorating our house with my brother and sister for Christmas when I was 9 years old. My parents were out late that night and we were so excited to have the house a winter wonderland before they returned. We were all singing to Mariah Carey Christmas songs while decorating... It was priceless!"

The complete track listing for A Christmas to Remember is:
1. It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
2. A Christmas To Remember
3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
4. This Holiday Give Love Away
5. The Christmas Song
6. Glorious

A Christmas to Remember is available now at www.AndreaThomasOfficial.com

Andrea is currently on tour as part of Grammy winner Jason Crabb's Christmas tour and was previously seen as a background singer on Carrie Underwood's "Blown Away" tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment