Thursday, February 6, 2014

Jim Sheldon Scores Another #1 In Country Gospel

Stanford, KY (February 1, 2014) Jim Sheldon, possibly the nicest Country Gospel singer in the world, achieved another number one in the Christian Country charts. The Christian Voice magazine shows Jim at the number one spot in their Country Gospel Top 100 Chart for February 2014.

Jim claims this spot for his rendition of the classic Gospel song “I Saw A Man” penned by Arthur Smith. Many artists have recorded this song since it was written back in the 1960s, but Jim puts his own touch to the song and has earned the attention of DJs across the country.

Jim Sheldon can be seen every week on Music City Show, a TV program shown on RFD-TV and FamilyNet. You can see him as the Positive Cowboy on this weekly show.

To learn more about Jim Sheldon go to http://www.jimsheldonmusic.com or https://www.facebook.com/jim.sheldon .

You can book Jim by contacting Bev McCann at bev@godseyandassociates.com .

****

About Jim Sheldon
After serving many years as music minster, there was a void yet filled. In 1994, joined my first gospel quartet. Immediately, I knew singing gospel music was God's true calling for my life. He confirmed this with a paraphrase of Proverbs 3:6 - "In everything you do put God first, He will direct and crown your efforts with success."

My greatest inspiration came from Glenn Payne. The Cathedrals sang at my church in Virginia. He told me:"Vocalize daily and never sing out of your range. Remember, God gave you the ability and desire. Honor Him with a servant's heart." Now God says it's time to tell my story of how God has brought me out from a long 'wilderness time' of sin, shame and disgrace to where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment