Thursday, June 30, 2011

Heavens Highway Announces Addition of Valarie Walker to Group



NASHVILLE, Tenn. – (June 23, 2011) – Powerful Country/Southern Gospel group Heavens Highway is pleased to announce the addition of Valarie Walker to the group.

David Timms of Heavens Highway said, “Valarie’s been singing with us for about month now, and we couldn’t be more pleased. She’s a joy to share the stage with, and we know our friends and fans will love getting to know her just like we have.”

“I have had a longing to sing with a gospel group again for a long time. I’ve been praying that the Lord would allow me to be in a group again for about a year now,” mentioned Valarie. “God sure does work in mysterious ways! I was told by our precious minister of music that Heavens Highway was looking for an alto singer. I had previously told him about my desire to sing with a group again. I told him I would have to pray about it and speak with my husband. Brett told me he knew this was something I’ve always wanted to do and to go for it. So here I am!

Valarie currently resides in Tupelo, Mississippi with her husband Brett and two kids. She began singing Gospel music as a child and even formed the Gospel group The Trull Sisters while still in high school.

Valarie stated, “Although I’m really new to the group, I can already tell God is in the midst. Heavens Highway has made me feel right at home. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us!”

You can find out more information on Valarie by visiting http://www.heavenshighwaymusic.com .

Heavens Highway has been making their mark at Southern Gospel radio. Fresh on the heels of scoring their firstSinging News and AbsolutelyGospel.com Top 40 hits (“Longing to Go,” “When God Makes a Promise,” and “Set Me Free From “e), Heavens Highway recently released their new single to Southern Gospel radio. The single, titled “Back On Top Again,” was released to Southern Gospel radio earlier this year through both Spin-N-Motion Promotions.

For more information on Heavens Highway, visit their website at http://www.heavenshighwaymusic.com . You can also visit the band on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/heavenshighwaygospel .

About Heavens Highway
Heavens Highway is one of the most powerful Country/Southern Gospel Groups in North Mississippi. Heavens Highway ministers to literally thousands each year in churches and benefits. For over seven years, their primary goal is to see lost souls saved and the lonely, hungry and misguided people of this world find peace in the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment