Thursday, June 9, 2011

Requested Prayer for Ray Burdett

I asked Ray if I could share this with my prayer warriors.

He sent me a text message to "Pray harder". He is in ICU at the Tulsa Cancer Center where tomorrow he is to undergo surgery. The tumor has grown up from his liver through the verna cava and into the right atrium of his heart. His request is to "Pray, Pray, Pray!" I am staying in contact with his cousin who is with him in Tulsa.

Please agree with me that by Jesus' Stripes, Ray is Healed in Jesus Name. Agree with me that the tumor disintegrate. The Word of God says that where two or three are gathered together, I am also in the midst. Jesus is in the midst of our prayer for Ray. I pray that this circumstance be turned around that what Satan meant for evil for Ray that God can turn around for good!

Thank you for joining me in this prayer. Thank you Lord Jesus! I give you Glory and Honor! Amen!



SueAnn O'Neal Clark
Celebrate Sunday Ministries
www.celebratesunday.org
417-587-3192

"Go ye into all the world..." Matthew 28:19
Music Evangelist, Speaker and Songwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment