Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 Alto Singer of the Year, Libbi Perry Stuffle, Announces First Solo Project

Hendersonville, TN (November 7, 2011) – After nearly 41 years on the road with the Perrys, the 2011 Alto of the Year, Libbi Perry Stuffle, is excited to announce the release of her first Daywind Records’ solo project, entitled Journey.  Produced by Wayne Haun, the CD includes 7 previously recorded songs featuring Libbi, and 5 brand new songs written by Kyla Rowland, Joseph Habedank, Matthew Holt, Wayne Haun and Rodney Griffin.
Journey, is now available at retail stores nationwide and features guest appearances by Libbi’s brother and sister, Randy Perry and Debra Perry Reed, as well as Gerald Wolfe, Mark Trammell, Jeff & Sheri Easter, Dailey & Vincent, Sisters and Wayne Haun.
”I am excited about my first solo CD! At first when approached about doing it, I said absolutely not. I am not a solo singer, but after a lot of persuading from Tracy, I gave in,” shares Libbi Perry Stuffle.   I finally got to sing with some of my heroes that I had dreamed of for so long! We all have a bucket list and this was on mine. I got to bring in Gerald Wolfe, Mark Trammell, Dailey & Vincent, Randy Perry, Debra Perry Reed, Wayne Haun, Tracy Stuffle, the Sisters and Jeff & Sheri Easter. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning in the studio listening to my heroes sing on my CD!  The CD is not fancy, but it's just me and who I am and the music I love!  It's been a long JOURNEY, but I've always had a song!”
The first single from the project, “His Grace Will Lead Me Home,” was released to Southern Gospel radio last month.
Journey is available at Christian retail stores across the country and digitally at iTunes and other outlets.  Bulk purchasing for gift and ministry purposes is available by calling 1-800-635-9581.
Daywind Records is based in Hendersonville, TN, and is distributed worldwide through New Day Christian Distributors.  In addition to the Perrys, Daywind is home to many other great artists such as Karen Peck & New River and Greater Vision, among others.  For more information on Libbi Perry Stuffle and the rest of the Perrys, visit perrysministries.com.  For more information on Daywind Records, visit daywindrecords.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment