Monday, December 19, 2011

Kingsmen Hire New Lead Singer: Bob Sellers


The Kingsmen just announced that, following Bryan Hutson’s departure, they have hired Bob Sellers:

The Kingsmen are pleased to welcome Bob Sellers to the quartet, filling the vacancy created by the departure of Bryan Hutson. “I am so excited to become a member of the legendary Kingsmen Quartet family,” says Bob. “I’m thankful for this opportunity that Ray and Brandon Reese have given me, and I look forward to meeting every single Kingsmen fan.

“The first song I recall singing with my mom and sister in our little country church was ‘A Place Where The Hungry Are Fed,’ so it is a dream come true to now stand on stage with the group that introduced that song and so many other great songs to Gospel music. I will work with all that is within me to continue the proud tradition that is The Kingsmen Quartet and, most importantly, to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ in song effectively. I cannot wait to see what God has in store!


Bob’s first concert will be in Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada on December 31, 2011.

News Release Courtesy of Crossroads Music

1 comment:

  1. The Kingsmen Quartet and, most importantly, to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ in song effectively. I cannot wait to see what God has in store!
    Does Extenze Really Work

    ReplyDelete