Friday, May 10, 2013

Ernie Haase And Signature Sound: Live DVD Taping Tickets On Sale May 10

From EHSS email newsletter of May 9, 2013:


Hello friends!

Ernie here - HAPPY, HAPPY THURSDAY! I hope your day has been good so far!

Recently, I told you about our new DVD LIVE RECORDING on AUGUST 17, 2013 in PADUCAH, KY and I have to tell you, I was blown away with how many people sent in messages of excitement and their plans to be there. Honestly, if everyone that wrote in comes to the taping, we are going to have to turn some people away!

With that being said, guess what tomorrow is?

TICKETS GO ON SALE

MAY 10 @ 10:00 AM CST!

If I were you, I would not waste any time grabbing your tickets!

The night will not be complete without YOU so please, grab your tickets while you can!

Again, tickets go on sale tomorrow May 10th at 10 AM CST. Go to www.erniehaase.com to purchase yours!

Get 'em while you still can - this is a night that will go down in EHSS history!

Love you all,

Ernie

Copyright © 2013 Ernie Haase and Signature Sound, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Ernie Haase and Signature Sound
P.O. Box 2288
Stow, OH 44224


No comments:

Post a Comment