Friday, September 27, 2013

USATODAY.COM WORLD PREMIERE OF "LOVE IS STRONGER" VIDEO!

From Jason Crabb's newsletter of September 26, 2013:
HELLO EVERYONE!

Just popping in for a second to send you an update and ask for all my CRABB TROOP to help me on a mission!

I will share more information very soon but for now, I want you to MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30!

USATODAY.com will be hosting the WORLD PREMIERE of my latest video "LOVE IS STRONGER!"

I'm sharing a LOT of behind the scenes shots from the video over on my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/JasonCrabbMusic.

Also, we just started a contest. When you go to my Facebook page and SHARE IT, LIKE IT or COMMENT on anything related to the video, you are automatically entered into a contest. There will be 20 winners chosen at random to receive a DVD of EXCLUSIVE, BEHIND-THE-SCENE photos from the set of the video along with a personal letter from me.

USE THE HASHTAG #JASONCRABB ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA!

The more you SHARE, COMMENT, TWEET, etc. the greater your chances are to win. So, get going! You know what to do! You always support anything we do so much and I LOVE YOU!

Head over to Facebook.com/JasonCrabbMusic, Tweet me @JasonCrabbMusic and start spreading the word!!

Love Is Stronger!
Jason Crabb

No comments:

Post a Comment