Thursday, September 19, 2013

News from Karen Peck and New River

From KPNR newsletter of September 17, 201:
Hey precious friends!
After being on the road for nine days, it is good to be home!! I will be doing laundry for the next hundred years! Lol
Right now I'm sitting in my kitchen, in front of my lap top computer, writing this newsletter, and drinking a diet mountain dew. Now this is the life!

Last week was an incredible week in Louisville for NQC. As always, we saw friends from all over the world. With it being the last year in Louisville, everyone seemed very excited about being there. And all of the artists were on their game! The times that I was inside the arena, I was so blessed by the performances! The audience was amazing to sing to!

REVIVAL has soared up the charts to #12! We are very grateful to the DJ's for playing the song. It was wonderful seeing so many of you at the DJ appreciation breakfast at NQC. (Thanks to all of the listeners for calling your local radio station and requesting the song. It really does help!)

This week I will be traveling to Clemmons, N.C. for our annual Abraham Productions meeting. Please continue to pray as we prepare for API events. Y'all be sure and sign up with KPNR and go with us on the Abraham Cruise November 2-9!!!

Our new album REVIVAL is doing great! We praise the Lord!

We would love to see you so check our schedule and join us in concert!! You can order online at our website or go to your local Christian bookstore.

Love y'all:)
Karen


Susan -

Hey,
Joseph informed me that he needed to order his class ring. Wow I can't believe he is almost through with high school. It seems like yesterday that I was trying to teach him how to write a cursive E. That took awhile. :-) I am so thankful that God blessed David & I with a wonderful young man!!!
Blessings, Susan

Jeff-

NQC was such a blessing this year. It's almost like a family reunion for both artists and our friends of the music. We all were truly revived this year and we sang "Revival" for the first time at Convention. It has become my favorite song to sing right now. I pray you all are doing well. I hope to see you all on October 4 and 5 when we sing at Dollywood. Love you guys!!!!

Be sure to check our schedule and come see us!

September 2013
Date: City/State: Time: Venue: Details:
21 ABBOTTSTOWN, PA 7:00 PM CALVARY CHRISTIAN CENTER 717-880-2426
22 YADKINVILLE, NC 9:30 AM PEACE HAVEN BAPTIST CHURCH 336-679-2426
27 RUNNELSTOWN, MS 7:00 PM FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH 601-583-3733
28 HURRICANE MILLS, TN NOON (TBA) LORETTA LYNN'S RANCH 931-296-7700
29 HURRICANE MILLS, TN NOON (TBA) LORETTA LYNN'S RANCH 931-296-7700

"REVIVAL"
KPNR's newest album!
Release date: August 27, 2013
Featuring the new radio single "Revival"

Contact:
www.karenpeckandnewriver.com
newriver@windstream.net
(706)864-2082
Harper Agency
info@harperagency.com
(615) 851-4500
spacer (1K)

No comments:

Post a Comment