Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Channing Eleton Comes To Agreement With AG Publicity

Dalton, GA (October 10, 2013) Award winning talent, Channing Eleton, has come to an agreement with AG Publicity. Channing who is well known for piano artistry is now showing his wares as a phenomenal vocalist as well.

Eleton won several awards for his musicianship while traveling with Gold City Quartet and Poet Voices. His opportunities were limited as far as his incredible vocal talents being displayed. With his Country and Americana blend he has a voice that is going to attract fans from a lot of genres.

Channing stated “I have been working for the past five years, trying to get established as a viable singer. I think I am at the point that a publicity firm with the credibility of AG Publicity can get me the exposure I need to set my ministry and career on another level.”

Channing's last CD featured a few of his own songs, but the new project he is working on is proof that he has yet moved a step in another direction. Deon Unthank of AG Publicity commented “Channing has been know for years as a great musician, recently he has established himself as an equally impressive singer, but now the stage is set to show his talents as the prolific songwriter that he is. I recently had the opportunity to hear some of his new music, and he just blew me away. This man has the real goods.”

Eleton is working on that new CD and expects to have it complete shortly after the first of the year. Anticipation is already building to hear what he can do with his own music.
For more information about Channing Eleton go to http://channingeleton.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/channingeleton .

You can contact Channing for a booking at Echanninge@aol.com .

****

About Channing Eleton
For 4 1/2 years, he toured extensively with Poet Voices playing concerts from Delaware to California and from Canada to the Carribean. This led to so many great things for Eleton. He gained valuable experience while on the road, making many, many new friends.

Channing married his sweetheart, Christina Fleming, whom he’d met two years prior at a Poet Voices concert. Channing continues, “I know when I’m up on that stage, she’s praying for me. Words can’t even begin to describe how I feel. I am blessed more than I deserve. I’m so thankful!”

March 23, 2000 finds Eleton joining Gospel music super-group, Gold City. For the next six years, he tours as part Gold City’s ‘Band Of Gold’. In September of that year, Gold City’s band with Eleton, won The Singing News Fan Award for ‘BAND OF THE YEAR’. In May of 2001, the Southern Gospel Music Association named Channing Eleton as its ‘Musician Of The Year’. “I take great pride in this honor because it was voted on and awarded to me by my peers.” October of 2005, Channing resigned his position as Gold City’s keyboardist. Channing reflects, “I’ll always be thankful for my days spent with Gold City”.

Channing says “The older I get, the more I realize that God uses the different seasons of our lives to prepare for us what’s to come. I have learned to keep looking ahead. Keep plowing forward, while enjoying the present and living each day to its fullest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment