Friday, February 19, 2010
SGM Radio Blog's Top Ten by the Concords
We are thrilled to share with you these mini-interviews with some great Southern Gospel artists! Check back often to see who is next on the SGM Radio Blog's Top Ten!
The Concords, by the Concords!
We are a family that feels that God has blessed them for a purpose; to lift up people that feel they have no hope and to show them Christ thru our lives and our singing of our songs. The group is based in southern Ohio, a small village of Patriot, Ohio. Our family includes Pat my wife and three daughters Elizabeth Miller Clary (and a great son-in-law Wes Clary), and my twins, Amber and Ashley Miller.
Top Ten Questions
1. Please tell us the name of your latest recording and your favorite song from that CD. What is the message behind this song?
CD- Second Chance…..Favorite Song: Second Chance. My wife Pat wrote it and it gives hope to everyone that God always gives us a second chance at life.
2.What is the best city to visit in the US? And…if you’ve been…in Canada?
We love Lexington, Ky. We love Ottawa, Ont. Having a bunch of cousins there helps to show you around a very beautiful city.
3.Have you been on a mission trip? If you have, where did you go? If you haven’t, would you like to and where would you want to go?
As a group we are wanting to go to Arizona and sing and help on the Indian reservation. for the S.W.I.M. Thru Church of God.
4. How much time do you spend daily on the Net? 2 hrs Favorite website? SGN Scoops
5. What artist are you listening to right now? Whisnants Who is in your player? James Rainey piano CD
6. If you could visit any planet, which one would it be and why? Saturn, it’s sooooo big!
7. What is your favorite Bible verse? Phil 4:13
8. Name a song that once it gets stuck in your head you can’t get it out: I’ll fly away
9. Where do you like to shop? Dah….Lowes
10. What is the last book you read? 23 Minutes In Hell