Monday, July 19, 2010

Mother of Singer/Songwriter Sharron Kay King Passes Away


BYRON, Ga. – (July 18, 2010) – Judith Gayle Burwick, mother of singer/songwriter Sharron Kay King, passed peacefully into the arms of her Savior early Saturday morning, July 17, 2010.

Sharron said, “Please continue to lift up our family in prayer as we all have heavy hearts right now. After I was saved, my Mom and I became the best of friends, and I am going to miss her terribly. I'm ever so grateful for the 'tough love' she showed me at the age of 25 that caused me to take a long hard look at my life. I praise the Lord that for the past 20 years we shared a bond that I will always cherish. Thank you all so very much for your prayers and support.”

The funeral for Judith will be held at the Community Family Funeral Home, 101 West Main Street, Richmond, Indiana at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 20, 2010. Visitation will be held at the same location from 2:00-4:00 p.m. that day as well. There will be no graveside service.

In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that donations be made to the American Diabetes Association in Judith’s honor or donations may be sent to help cover funeral expenses.

Cards and donations may be sent to:

Songs of Sharron Ministries
PO Box 1284
Byron, GA 31008

For more information, please visit http://www.songsofsharron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment