Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jason Crabb Announces Release of Love Is Stronger CD


Hi Friends!

»» LOVE IS STRONGER IS HERE!

»» ORDER CD NOW ««
The day is finally here! My new CD, Love Is Stronger is finally here! Pre-orders have already begun shipping from the office and many of you have already received yours!

For the past two years we've worked to create Love Is Stronger. We've prayed over every single step of this project is here!

This CD is for YOU! My heart's desire is for you to be blessed, encouraged, inspired, uplifted and changed. I hope this CD makes someone smile and gives them the hope that we all know is found in Jesus Christ!

I THANK GOD EVERY SINGLE DAY for YOU! I COULD NOT do this without YOU!

I pray this music finds it way into the hearts of those who need it most. And for the body of Christ, I hope it draws you closer to HIM!

Order CD Now

»» SPECIAL REQUEST

I do have a very special request. I am very humbled that there has been major attention shown to this new project that releases tomorrow and over the next few days, I will be sharing links to articles, interviews and videos about the new project on my Facebook page.

By the way, have you clicked "LIKE" yet? We are almost at 100,000 people!

»» www.Facebook.com/JasonCrabbMusic

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you "CLICK" on these links, "LIKE" them, comment on them and "SHARE THEM."

The more of you that do this, the more the message spreads and the more people HEAR THE MESSAGE of our Savior, and hear the message of HIS LOVE!

I hope you enjoy the new music - I love you!
- Jason

www.JasonCrabb.com
www.Facbeook.com/JasonCrabbMusic
www.Twitter.com/JasonCrabbMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment