Monday, March 11, 2013

The Dominion Agency Adds The Akins To Their Talent Roster


Waynesville, NC (March 11, 2013) – Christian music’s premiere booking agency, the Dominion Agency, is very pleased to announce the signing of Crossroads Music Group artist, the Akins, to their outstanding talent roster.

Michael Davis, Owner and President of the Dominion Agency, expresses he and his company’s absolute confidence in this wonderful addition; "The Akins - stellar musicians and vocalists, evangelists with a positive message, number one songs and Godly family. In other words, Christ-centered ministry all-in-one. A perfect fit for our Dominion Agency family!"

The Akins have celebrated numerous hit songs across many Christian music charts around the world, but their first #1 Singing News chart topper (and its title) truly reflect the heart of this dynamic family ministry. The name of that song, “I Want My Stage To Be An Altar.”

“25 years ago God called me to leave my job and to start a full time music ministry,” shares David Akin, ministry leader of the Akins. “A few years later, being on the road so much, I began to miss my family. I began to beg God to give my family and me something that we could do together to make a difference in this hurting world. In all of my dreams I never imagined that He would hear my prayers and do what He’s done with our family. I have also prayed for years that God would put someone in my life to help me with our booking. I believe that Michael Davis, president of the Dominion Agency is that man. He is a wonderful Godly man who I believe has the ability to move our family and ministry to new heights and opportunities. We are all so thankful for this tremendous opportunity and look forward to joining him and the Dominion Agency to deliver the good news of Christ through our music all over the world.”

Chris White, co-owner and executive at Crossroads expresses, “I have been in this business a long, long time and I’ve rarely seen an artist come along with more talent in one family than the Akins. They can do it all! They play, sing, and communicate their music and they do every bit of it with excellence. We are proud they are a part of the Crossroads family and we're really glad to see them working with the Dominion Agency, so, even more people can experience the deep and effective ministry of the Akins.”

To learn more about the Akins, visit theakinsonline.com. You can like them on Facebook at facebook.com/theakins, follow them on Twitter at @theakins, and watch their videos at youtube.com/theakinsvideos.

The Dominion Agency is part of a family of stellar talent agencies including-
* Dominion Agency
* Mountain Top Talent
* Blue Ridge Artist Agency

To learn more about all of the artists who call the Dominion Agency home, visit dominionagency.com. To schedule the Akins or other wonderful artists with the agency, call 828-454-5900 or email scheduling@thedominionagency.com.

###

Photo Above: The Akins, along with Chris White (Crossroads Music Group) and Michael Davis (Owner and President of Michael Davis and Associates,
home to the Dominion Agency).

No comments:

Post a Comment