Friday, September 21, 2012

New River News!

From the Newsletter of Karen Peck and New River, September 21, 2012:


We are so happy about our latest radio single, 'Good Things Are Happening', moving up the charts at number 12! Last month it was number 32. Congratulations to the writers, Sonya Isaacs Yeary and Wayne Haun. Thanks to our precious DJ friends for playing this 'very timely' song. Also thanks to all of you for calling your local radio stations and requesting it! (It really does make a difference.)

My good friend, Ronda Rich, has a new book available this week entitled, "There's A Better Day A-Comin"! It is absolutely wonderful. And yes, she mentions me in the book! LOL! You can order it online at AMAZON.COM or go to her website.

Last week was a very busy week at NQC in Louisville, KY. It was filled with uplifting showcases during the day and great concerts at night. Thousands of people attended this great event. We always look forward to seeing friends that we see only at NQC. Next year will be the last year that it will be in Louisville, so make plans to be there! The NQC will be moving to Pigeon Forge, TN in 2014.

My solo album, "How You Walk The Miles", is doing very well even though the official release date is not until next month! The first Southern Gospel radio single will be 'God Lives There'. Wes Hampton and Ben Isaacs (Producer of the album) made a special appearance on this song AND sang it with me last week on the NQC main stage and Daywind Music showcase! Honestly, I cried both times! I was so honored and blessed that they would take the time to help me out. Those guys are the best!!

As I'm writing about my album, I feel so impressed to mention Susan and Jeff. I have had the honor and privilege to sing with my sister, Susan, most of my life. We started New River in January 1991. She has been very supportive all of these years. I pray that we will be singing together when the Lord returns! And there are so many wonderful things that I can say about Jeff. He is the real deal. Susan and I are making him sign a 75 year contract with KPNR!! LOL!

We have many great events coming up the rest of this year so be sure to check our schedule and make plans to join us!! We would love to see you!! :)

Remember to follow us on FaceBook, Twitter, and SocialCam (OMGoodness these videos are hilarious!)

Please continue to pray for us!

We love you!
Karen Peck Gooch

No comments:

Post a Comment