Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tara Jackson - New Album Kickstarter Campaign Continues

Greetings from Birmingham, Alabama! My husband, Kyle, and I completed our move to Birmingham a little less than 2 weeks ago with the help of some incredible family, friends, and church members. A MASSIVE "THANK YOU" to everyone who assisted in packing and moving furniture and boxes. We could NOT have done it without you! Needless to say, "Pack the Truck Day" proved to be an adventure as seen in the picture below of many men hoisting part of our couch over the balcony of our apartment, and lowering it to the ground. It was much faster than trying to get it out the door. :)

ALBUM PRE-ORDERS - KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

While we are still in the midst of unpacking many, many boxes, I wanted to remind you that last month, I launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise the remaining funds needed to complete my 2nd album. There are SEVEN (7) DAYS LEFT to pledge your support! You can now pre-order the new album (digital and/or physical copy), and be rewarded with great incentives in the process! My goal is $3500, which is the minimum I need to finish this album. So far, $820 has been generously pledged online, and I am very appreciative of all those who have "backed me"! Here's the catch with Kickstarter - if I don't reach the $3500 goal by next Thursday, September 20, I won't receive ANY of the online pledged funding and your debit/credit card won't be charged. This is an "all or nothing" scenario! Please click on the links above to check out the Kickstarter page, watch the video, and read more about the project! Pass the information along to your friends, family, co-workers, choir members, mail carrier, dog walker, soccer coach...you get the idea. :) Post it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you would like to post it! Thank you in advance for your help!

**If for any reason you do not feel comfortable pledging support online via Kickstarter, but still want to pre-order the album and/or contribute funds, please email me directly at tara@tarajacksononline.com. We will work it out!**

BOOKING - I am booking events for the remainder of 2012 and for all of 2013! I would love to come to your church for a concert, women's ministry event, or as a special musical guest/worship artist. Please drop me at email - tara@tarajacksononline.com!

Thank you all again so very much for your continued support of this ministry God has given me! If you're on Facebook or Twitter, please be sure to "stop by" and say hello! And don't forget my music is available for digital download/streaming on iTunes, AmazonMP3, and Spotify!

Blessings & love,

Tara :)
www.tarajacksononline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment