Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tara Jackson Announces New CD

From Tara Jackson's Email Newsletter September 24, 2012:

WE DID IT!!


The Kickstarter campaign has been successfully funded!

I'm happy to announce that I will be headed back into the studio in Nashville on October 8-10, 2012, to record vocals for the album! I cannot WAIT for you to hear the new music.

Thank you to everyone who pledged support! I will be in touch with all those that pledged to make sure you receive your Kickstarter incentives. Be on the lookout for a future email about how you can pre-order the album if you didn't already do so with Kickstarter!

CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT:

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2012
6:30 PM
The Lord's Friendly Mission Church
506 S 14th St
Nashville, TN 37206


BOOKING - I am booking events for the remainder of 2012 and for all of 2013! I would love to come to your church for a concert, women's ministry event, or as a special musical guest/worship artist. Please drop me at email - tara@tarajacksononline.com!

Thank you all again so very much for your continued support of this ministry God has given me! If you're on Facebook or Twitter, please be sure to "stop by" and say hello! And don't forget my music is available for digital download/streaming on iTunes, AmazonMP3, and Spotify!

Blessings & love,

Tara :)
www.tarajacksononline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment