Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tara Jackson Announces Kickstart Campaign for New Release

What a difference a couple months make! Since I last wrote to you, some pretty AMAZING things have happened! My husband, Kyle, was offerred and accepted a full-time soccer job in Birmingham, AL. After this weekend, I will officially be an Alabama resident! It all happened REALLY fast, but we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this move is at God's leading. We have been praying for a very long time about a full-time job for Kyle, and when God starts answering prayers, He doesn't waste any time! As I write this, I am surrounded by moving boxes (some full, some to-be-filled) that will be put on a truck later this week. When we pull out of Nashville on Friday, it will mark the end of living here for almost 10 years. This city has been wonderful to both of us, but we know God has great adventures ahead of us in Birmingham!



Me & Kyle at the Wanderland Urban Food Park (food trucks) on a recent Sunday afternoon

So, what does this move mean for me? It means that I get to concentrate on my music ministry full time! People have asked me what my job will be in Birmingham, and my answer is, "Music ministry!" A crucial and essential part of my ministry is the completion of my second album. This is where YOU can help.

ALBUM PRE-ORDERS - KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

This past week, I launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise the remaining funds needed to complete the album. You can now pre-order the new album (digital and/or physical copy), and be rewarded with great incentives in the process! My goal is $3500, which is the minimum I need to finish this album. Here's the catch with Kickstarter - if I don't reach the $3500 goal by September 20, I won't get ANY of the funding and your debit/credit card won't be charged. This is an "all or nothing" scenario! Please click on the links above to check out the Kickstarter page, watch the video, and read more about the project! Pass the information along to your friends, family, co-workers, choir members, mail carrier, dog walker, soccer coach...you get the idea. :) Post it on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you would like to post it! Thank you in advance for your help!

BOOKING - I am booking events for the remainder of 2012 and for all of 2013! I would love to come to your church for a concert, women's ministry event, or as a special musical guest/worship artist. Please drop me at email - tara@tarajacksononline.com!

Thank you all again so very much for your continued support! If you're on Facebook or Twitter, please be sure to "stop by" and say hello! And don't forget my music is available for digital download/streaming on iTunes, AmazonMP3, and Spotify!

Blessings & love,

Tara :)
www.tarajacksononline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment