Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jacob Kitson Leaves Greater Vision


Morristown, TN: Greater Vision has announced the departure of Jacob Kitson from the group. "Jacob has only been with us a short time, but he has made many friends across the country, and we're certain he will continue to be successfully involved in ministry for many years to come", Gerald Wolfe said. "Jacob is one of the most talented people I've ever traveled with, and we want to do all we can to help him reach his full potential in the work God has called him to", Gerald continued.

Jacob said, "Being allowed to use my talent for God in such an honored position beside two of the industry's most respected men has been a thrill, but unexpected turns in the course of the Lord's master planning sometimes come."

"Jacob has a great heart for the Lord, and I have the utmost confidence that he will succeed in his future ministry", Rodney Griffin said.

"Following God's direction is not always popular, and trusting Him is not always easy, but I am resolute to do just that. I pray that as I embark on this new chapter of God's will that He continues to work mightily through the dove-tailed ministries of preaching and singing to which He has led me. Furthermore, I can only hope that I have the chance to re-unite with friends far and near for many more years to come. What all the future holds at present is unclear; however, I do know that the Lord has led me to a preaching ministry as well as singing. So with this I plunge back into the world of Local-Church Evangelism. Preaching in Revivals, Churches, and Conferences across the country. I have an immense burden for the youth of our World, they need Jesus, and I desire to show this generation that He loves them beyond measure", said Kitson.

An announcement concerning Greater Vision's new tenor will be made next week.

For more information, visit Greater Vision News or Evangelist Jacob Kitson

No comments:

Post a Comment