Thursday, March 11, 2010
SGM Radio Blog's Top Ten: The Shadrix Trio
We are thrilled to share with you these mini-interviews with some great Southern Gospel artists! Check back often to see who is next on the SGM Radio Blog's Top Ten!
The Shadrix Trio…By Barry Shadrix
From Northwest Georgia, The Shadrix Trio is a young, exciting, anointed ministry that has been traveling throughout the United States as many as 250 dates per year. They have appeared in such areas as Russia, Mexico, El Salvador and the Bahama Islands. Still fairly new to the Southern Gospel Arena, The Shadrix Trio has performed and ministered for more than six years, sharing the stage with many of today's top names in Southern Gospel Music.
The Shadrix Trio's Top Ten Questions
1. Please tell us the name of your latest recording and your favorite song from that CD. What is the message behind this song?
Let The Worshippers Agree is the name of our BRAND NEW recording. My favorite song from this CD is “Unless We Go.” It is a message to all Christians... “How will they know unless we tell them? Who will point them to the light?” It is our job to lead the lost to JESUS.
2. Have you been on a mission trip? If you have, where did you go? If you haven’t, would you like to and where would you want to go?
I was honored to go on a WORLD VISION trip to El Salvador. The trip was amazing! We were there for several days and visited the development projects all across the country. How God will open your eyes...
3. What is your favorite vacation destination? Favorite vacation activity?
The BEACH! (Cancun). I love to spend time at the beach and watch the ocean.
4. How much time do you spend daily on the Net? Favorite website?
Ummm...too much time! I am on the NET all day. My favorite website would have to be facebook.
5. What artist are you listening to right now? Who is in your player?
Hope’s Call: Live 2 Love CD
6. What are your thoughts on Spam (the product, not the email)?
It makes my lip quiver... the thought of it makes me sick.
7. If you could visit any planet, which one would it be and why?
Venus... they say men are from Mars and women are from Venus. I’d like to see if I could figure them out- LOL
8. What would be your fantasy venue, the one stage in the world where you would like to sing?
Sydney Opera House, Sydney Australia
9. What is your favorite Bible verse?
10. Name a song that once it gets stuck in your head you can’t get it out.
“WE ARE FAMILY” lol
The Shadrix Trio
PO Box 242 | Whitesburg, GA 30185
P: 770-854-6363 | C: 770-630-6376 | F: 847-851-1291
www.theshadrixtrio.com | email@example.com