Monday, March 15, 2010

SGM Radio Blog’s Top Ten: State of Grace


We are thrilled to share with you these mini-interviews with some great Southern Gospel artists! Check back often to see who is next on the SGM Radio Blog's Top Ten!

State of Grace… by Dustin Bradshaw
Our names are Della Eccles, Dustin Bradshaw, and Gary Perry and we make up the Southern Gospel Group State of Grace. We are out of Decatur, IL but we travel wherever the Lord opens the door for us!


State of Grace’s Top Ten

1. Please tell us the name of your latest recording and your favorite song from that CD. What is the message behind this song?
We are currently working on our first recording and we do not have name yet. My favorite song on the CD and also our group testimony is a song originally done by The Crabb Family, Jesus in a Song. We truly want our audience to see Jesus in our songs instead of just three vessels for the Lord.

2. What is your favorite vacation destination? Favorite vacation activity?
My favorite Vacation place as of right now is probably Isla de Roatan, Honduras. I recently returned from the western Caribbean from my honeymoon. My favorite activity on vacation is either shopping or eating.

3. What artist are you listening to right now? Who is in your player?
In my CD player is a mixed CD of various artists. Playing right now is the song performed by Gordon Mote, Mercy Walked In.

4. Brush with greatness…who have you met that you couldn’t wait to tell your friends and family about?
Bill and Gloria Gaither - I had a chance to meet them at their house. I couldn’t resist telling everyone I know!

5. If you could visit any planet, which one would it be and why?
Probably Mars because I LOVE the warm weather.

6. Who is your favorite Christian author/teacher/evangelist?
Evangelist Phil Kidd

7. What is one habit you would like to break?
I would like to break the habit of texting and driving. I’m doing well at it because it is now illegal in Illinois.

8. Who is your most favorite Bible person/character?
My favorite Bible character is probably Daniel because he was determined to do right no matter what others thought.

9. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Romans 12:1-2
I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


10. Name a song that once it gets stuck in your head you can’t get it out.
I Don't Wanna Go Back, by the Kingdom Heirs.


Website: www.stateofgrace.me

No comments:

Post a Comment