Thursday, April 22, 2010
SGM Radio Blog’s Top Ten: Lord’s Harmony
We are thrilled to share with you these mini-interviews with some great Southern Gospel artists! Check back often to see who is next on the SGM Radio Blog's Top Ten!
Lord’s Harmony by Sheila Drygalski
Lord’s Harmony is from Clarksville, Tennessee and will go anywhere that people call and ask us to come to. We have been to different area churches. We have also sung at a couple of different fundraisers here in Clarksville TN, our hometown. To contact Lord’s Harmony:
Sheila Drygalski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tamara Latham - (931) 980-1203
Chris Rose - (931) 494-0140
Lord’s Harmony Top Ten by Sheila Drygalski
1. Please tell us the name of your latest recording and your favorite song from that CD. What is the message behind this song?
Our newest CD is Directions which is partially finished. God's Heavenly Band talks about being reunited with loved ones that have gone home and that there won't be any more good byes. We’ll be praising our Savior for eternity.
2. What is one group highlight from the last 12 months?
A group highlight has been getting to know other local groups. We have become friends with Salem Ridge Quartet, another local group.
3. What is your favorite TV series rerun?
We all like the classics from the 60's, 70's, and 80's.
4. What is the furthest place you have been from your current hometown?
As a group, the furthest place we have been from our hometown to sing would have to be Palmyra TN or Auburn KY. We will be in Louisville KY for NQC September 2010.
5. What artist are you listening to right now?
We all really like Booth Brothers, Legacy Five, Greater Vision, and Casting Crowns
6. What was the best decade for music? Favorite artist from that decade?
We all like Southern Gospel from the 60's. Favorites from then would have to be The Speers and The Cathedrals.
7. Who is your favorite Christian author/teacher/evangelist?
Christian evangelist - We all really admire Billy Graham
8. Who is your most favorite Bible person/character?
9. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Tamara - Phil 4:13; Chris - Psalm 126:3; Holly - John 3:16
10. What is the last book you read?
Chris is currently reading Roger Bennett's Midnight Meditations